Chunhua Group shares with you the structure of the crane and the relevant knowledge about the operation and maintenance of the crane
Chunhua Group will share with you the structural form of the crane and related knowledge about the operation and maintenance of the crane. According to the structural form, the crane is mainly divided into light and small lifting equipment, bridge type (bridge type, portal crane).
1. Light lifting equipment
Light and small lifting equipment is characterized by lightness, compact structure, simple action, and the projection of the operating range is mainly based on points and lines. Light and small lifting equipment generally has only one lifting mechanism, which can only make a single lifting movement for heavy objects. Those that fall into this category are: jacks, tackles, manual (gas, electric) hoists, winches, etc. Electric hoists are often equipped with running trolleys and metal frames to expand the working range.
2. Bridge crane
It can be used in rectangular fields and above. It is mostly used for loading and unloading of goods in workshops, warehouses, open storage yards, etc. There are double beam cranes, bridge cranes, gantry cranes, and carrying bridges.
(2) Bridge crane:
Overhead crane is a type of overhead crane that runs on the elevated track, also known as overhead crane. The bridge of the bridge crane runs longitudinally along the tracks laid on both sides of the viaduct, and the crane trolley runs transversely along the track laid on the bridge, forming a rectangular working range, which can make full use of the space under the bridge to lift materials without being affected by Obstacles to ground equipment.
(3) The characteristic of the bridge crane is that it can make the heavy objects hung on the hooks or other picking devices achieve vertical lifting or horizontal movement in the space. Overhead crane includes: lifting mechanism, large and small car running mechanism. Depending on the cooperation of these mechanisms, heavy objects can be lifted and carried in a certain cubic space. Bridge cranes, loading and unloading bridges, metallurgical bridge cranes, cable cranes, etc. all fall into this category
(4) Structural form of door frame
(A) Full gantry crane: the main beam has no overhang, and the trolley is carried in the main span.
(B) Semi-gantry crane: The outriggers have height differences, which can be determined according to the civil requirements of the site.
(C) Double cantilever gantry crane: the most common type of structure, the structural force and the effective use of the site area are reasonable.
Operation and maintenance of cranes:
Operation and maintenance of cranes
(1) Before lifting heavy objects, test lifting should be carried out, and oblique pulling and oblique lifting are strictly prohibited.
(2) If the component or structure is defective or damaged, it should be repaired first. If it cannot be repaired, it should be scrapped and replaced with a new one.
(3) The objects should be tied firmly to prevent loosening during lifting.
(4) For the driver, the operation should be performed in accordance with the requirements. Under load, the brake cannot be lifted and luffed.
(5) When the crane is working, maintenance and inspection work cannot be performed. 2.Maintenance of electrical components
Motor: The temperature rise of the surface, as well as the noise and vibration during operation, should be handled in time if there is any abnormality.
Contactors, relays: Check the contacts. When replacing components, clean the rust-proof oil on the joint surface.
Resistor: The contact condition of the terminal to avoid loosening or heating.
Electric push rod brake: Check the oil level regularly.
Wiring board: Remove the dust in time, keep it clean, and check whether the wiring is loose.
When carrying out lifting operations, we hope that everyone can strictly follow the operation requirements to ensure the safe operation of the entire operation. In addition, in the daily maintenance process, everyone must not slack off and pay attention to the targeted maintenance and maintenance from each component, so as to most effectively extend the life of the port crane and create a larger value.
Chunhua Group will share with you the structure of the crane and the related knowledge about the operation and maintenance of the crane. Chunhua Lifting always insists on quality first and strictly guards the product quality of each crane, so it has gained a good reputation in the crane industry. And the market, is currently also a well-known crane manufacturer in China. For more details on gantry cranes, bridge cranes, intelligent parking garages, mechanical garages and other related crane products, please contact us
- Next: What hazards will crane overload cause?