Chunhua Group will share with you the composition and application of double beam cranes and the six important points for single beam crane operation
Bridge cranes are generally composed of three major parts: mechanical, electrical and metal structures. The external image of a bridge crane is a single-span flat bridge with two ends supported on two parallel overhead tracks for translation.
Mechanical part: It is divided into three mechanisms, namely the lifting mechanism, the trolley operating mechanism and the trolley operating mechanism. The hoisting mechanism is used to lift and lower items vertically, the trolley operating mechanism is used to move laterally with a load; the trolley operating mechanism is used to move the hoisting trolley and articles vertically to achieve the three-dimensional space for carrying and loading and unloading goods .
Metal structure part: It consists of bridge frame and small frame.
Electrical part: consists of electrical equipment and electrical wiring.
Double-girder bridge crane is an important tool and equipment to realize the mechanization and automation of the production process in modern industrial production and lifting transportation. Therefore, double-beam bridge cranes have been widely used in indoor and outdoor industrial and mining enterprises, iron and steel chemical industry, railway transportation, ports and terminals and logistics turnover departments and places.
Six major considerations for single beam cranes in operation:
1. Before operating a single-beam crane, check various lifting tools to ensure the integrity of the lifting tools. If the lifting tools are defective, it is impossible to perform the lifting crane work.
2. Similarly, in a single-girder crane, the condition of the rope must be checked. It must be confirmed that the rope is solid, not loose or broken. If you are binding an edged object, you need to add a protection between the object and the rope to prevent the rope from breaking.
3.Single-beam cranes need to pay attention to find the center of gravity of the heavy objects, and the phenomenon of oblique pulling must not occur. Treating special lifting items requires the staff to operate from the side.
4. Don't hurry when lifting objects, wait for a while, and wait for the goods to stabilize before proceeding. Do not place debris on top of heavy objects, and do not allow people to stand. When lifting, no irrelevant personnel should pass under the object.
5. Work safety measures need to be perfected. For example, workers wearing hard hats must have a unified command of professionals. All departments must coordinate their work. When objects leave the ground, check whether the ropes and other components are safe. If it is not safe, stop and check.
6. The use of single-beam cranes cannot allow lifting objects to stay in the air for a long time. The above is Chunhua Group's share of the composition and application of double-beam cranes and the six major matters needing attention in the operation of single-beam cranes. For more information about cranes, gantry cranes, bridge cranes, mechanical garages, smart parking garages, please call